My Responses to KK DePaul
These are my responses to KK DePaul:
I first responded by printing my primary photographs, ripping them into different pieces and the sticking them back together but slightly apart to create the 'fractured' feeling.
adding wire to add a trapped effect:
Melting acetate onto my primary photos:
heat gun burning my photos:
melted acetate layered ontop of my photos and adding stitch:
I then experimented in Photoshop. I noticed how in some of her work she has her pieces broken up and then put back together. I created my responses by ripping some paper, scanning them into photoshop, layering them over my photograph and then using the 'magic selection' tool to erase the paper, leaving only the photo showing:
I particularly like these experiments and think they are very successful because they are showing 'fracture' or 'broken' in a different way rather than with a mix media. also they are clearly showing that the person is feeling lost and alone and that their mind is slowly drifting away.









No comments:
Post a Comment