Monday, 17 March 2014

Section 2 - Project 4 Development

For my section 2 development I have decided to develop my projection experiments in my 'Letters' project. However, instead of creating more projection photographs, I wanted to create the same effect of having words written over a person but in a more diverse, mix-media way. 
Instead of project I have used Photoshop, pen and stitch to create the same effect. 







I feel that the photoshop experiments were the most successful and effective because I was able to experiment with the opacity, size and the font type of the text. 
However, the stitch does add a texture to the photograph which makes it slightly more interesting. 

I could improve these pieces by experimenting with different colours for the text and maybe experimenting with composition of the letter, maybe have each letter a different size/shape/angle rather than the whole words.



No comments:

Post a Comment